Redesigned portfolio after front end certification

This looks amazing, very nice work.

1 Like

thanks sumeet199665 :innocent:

That’s great man. I have a long road ahead to reach this level.

1 Like

I love the skills section, and especially that you listed abandoned technologies and ones you’re just starting out with. It show honesty, which goes a long way.

When I looked on my phone some of the skills bubbles were floating out of the display. Something to look into.

Overall great work!

Thanks, please, tell me, which mobile phone are you using? I will look for that bubble issue

I have a Motorola MotoG (Android OS), but I also checked several phones with Chrome emulator and there seemed to be the same problem on all of them.

It looks grate but the lightblue color is kinda havy. If I may ask a question, is it compalsury to make a pledge so you can get the certificate?

On my iPhone we don’t see all the menu.
Some improvements to do on mobiles part.
Very nice works
Edit: you have an horizontal scrolling

The icon when hovering over skills changes to hand but clicking does nothing. Users usually expect that a “hand does something”. So I suggest fixing that for better UE.

oussamajibari - I dont understand what have you mean in words ‘make a pledge’ . Which color do you suggest to use, I will try…

xavierartot - I have used tabs component, from materializecss , It scrolls when Phone’s screen width is too small , can you tell me which iphone are you using? I will try to play with this tabs component

samiralibabic - I also have thought about that, but forgot to fix. Thanks for remembering. It’s fixed

Skills section is lacking responsiveness. You probably know this. Just on the off-chance.
And is it true that you used Rails? That’s what my chrome plug-in says. And if it is then why there is no Rails in your skills section? :slight_smile:

I really like it, awesome work. :smile:

seybo, it’s lacks responsiveness, but it looks good when you refresh page on small screen, I haven’t implemented skills section redrawing, when window dimension changes ( when resizing window by mouse)

I haven’t used rails, it’s static page, but maybe one of the library does, which I have referenced in my application

Do you still have a link to the original? It would be neat to see your progress. Also did you have experience before beginning the curriculum?

this is first first version

http://s.codepen.io/bumbeishvili/debug/BjJvgY#Contact

I had bootstrap progress bars in skills section instead of d3’s force graph

yes, I had experience of using some bootstrap components, but i was very weak in javascript and jquery(but I had experience using them)

it is pretty awesome
did you need data visualisation for the Skills section? I am almost done done with front end cert

Sorry, I don’t understand your question properly

what javascript library did you use for Skills section?

I have used D3.js (force layout)

these are the best colors every web designer uses www.flatuicolors.com. I asked if the certification is free.

1 Like