Remade the portfolio before claiming the Front-End certificate

I love it, the design is simple and easy to understand, yet still looks great. I liked your header with the image chosen and white text - looks really professional and sharp.

1 Like

Thank you for the love and helpful tips! I will keep them noted until I finish some back end projects and give some more attention to the portfolio once again.

The page looks great. It’s clean and easy to navigate.
After a quick check, I also found a few bugs:

1. In the simon says game I can press buttons while the computer is showing me the correct sequence and even get the wrong combination alert.
    2.Another thing to fix in the calculator is the floating point precision. Try calculating 0.3 - 0.2 and you’ll see what I mean.

ye i mean that XD.
my bad m8, still kinda new to the front-end world.

Hi there, it looks great! One thing I’d suggest that is to change your Codepen pages into full-view mode then paste the url into your html code.

That is a remarkable portfolio, one of the best I have seen here.

May I ask where you got the cap icon and the computer icon? Did you make them yourself? Really fantastic design.

Need to get started on my 2.0. :yum:

Everybody say the portfolio is great, it really is. But what shocked me was that you can host your portfolio (i guess for free(?)) on github :smiley: Is that hard to set it up?

Yes, it’s free. Research GitHub Pages. It took me several hours to figure out how to do it, but in the end it gave me a much better understanding of GitHub in general. I suggest you find how to do it on your own rather than relay on someone spelling it out for you.

1 Like

nono I just font awesome icons http://fontawesome.io/icons/

weather app - when switching to F the temperature is not rounded

1 Like

should be fixed now.
Thank you guys for all the comments and suggestions! Keep it coming! You campers make the best community!

not the best portfolio in terms of visuals. but like everyone else here said. your work & example apps is pretty solid. keep up the good work, man!

1 Like

nice work man. you doing well

1 Like

Yes indeed, very nice portfolio you have, but it is impossible to win the tic tac toe game! :joy:

1 Like

awesome. :grin:
how long your build all of this?.
i found something in Calculator app.
after got answer, maybe it can be use answer for calculate next answer.
it gonna be fun!.
anyway, your are the best. keep it up :wink:

1 Like

I started on 27th if June, so about 3 weeks

1 Like

Great work i like what you did !

Great work buddy! Personally I like your style based on these applications ^^… Keep going!

Heya! Great work on completing your certificate (and in only 3 weeks? How did you manage that?)!
You tic tac toe game isn’t undefeatable btw -
I started with O and went bottom mid and then top left, the ai doesn’t counter appropriately. Take care and best of luck!

I had previous knowledge of html css and javascript, and I had a lot of free time (summer vacation in a remote location where the computer was my only friend :D)