Removing all your locally stored challenges will solve many problems related to the browser crashing on FreeCodeCamp
- On freecodecamp open your console
- Mac OS:
- Go to resources tab(chrome).
- There click on the “Local Storage” link in the nav bar on the right.
- Delete all the entries on the right side, or run this command in your browser’s console to clear all entries from your localStorage:
- See if this solves your issue
Alternatively, if you are having issues with a specific challenge freezing your browser, find the name of that challenge in local storage and delete just that one.