Request to the freeCodeCamp team to reset "some" of my progress?

So the other day I was not in the most active/focused mood and I ended up absent-mindedly opening and doing the first two lessons of the forth certificate “Data Visualization Certification (300 hours)”. Now that is a real problem for me because (please bear with me and read the whole thing before rolling your eyes) first of all I have only yet achieved the first certification and am at the moment working on finishing the coding challenges and projects of the second and the third. I intended to stop at that because my boss (who is also in a way my mentor) wants me to start learning back-end in some time which I don’t know at all. But you see, solving those two challenges and leaving all the others untouched really bothers me. I am one of those people who once they have started something, can’t let it go until they have finished it. I would really really love to delete those two coding challenges but keep all the other progress. I know this is a very pathetic thing to ask, but please try to understand. Would be very grateful. freeCodeCamp is really important to me and if you do this, I would try to contribute somehow. I don’t really have the finances for donation. (salery is 7000 Pakistani Rupees which isn’t much in dollars) but I could help fix some of the stub pages that freeCodeCamp has. Just grant me this one small request.

You can submit a feature request on the FCC GitHub page. Keep in mind that if they decide to do this, there would still be a wait for someone to pick up the issue, implement it, test it, submit it, and then have it put into production.

I think they should be able to just manually delete the data

Providing an option to do so is one thing and I could be mistaken here but manually doing so one time for a single camper should be easy, I think.