Requirements for starting the "Information Security And Quality Assurance Certification"

Hello,
I would be interested in starting the Information Security And Quality Assurance Certification, and I would like to know what the requirements are for me to be able to understand and follow along without issues.
On FCC I have completed the 3 first sections of Responsive Web Design Certification, the first JavaScript section, Bootstrap and jQuery. Generally, I’ve worked with Node, Express, Mongo and other technologies in Udemy courses and I have built some projects, one of which is deployed on Heroku. I have, also, created a basic QA framework in Python 3 with Selenium Web Driver, and I have some experience as a QA tester.
Generally, do I need to know everything in the curiculum page that comes before the Information Security And Quality Assurance Certification?
Thanks!

You definitely don’t need to learn all. But I would say you need to take intermediate Javascript lessons and Basic node and express course under APIs and microservices curriculum.

1 Like

If you have already been working with Node, you won’t have many problems.

1 Like

Thank you for the replies, I will start it as soon as possible!