Responsive Web Project 3: Landing Page - I think I need to start over

I have passed all the tests for this challenge but I do not like how the page turned out. When I view it on my phone I can’t even look at it for long:

A couple of questions:

1. Do most people go above and beyond on the design part of these, or meet the basic requirements (passing 16 test) and move on?

2. Is it possible to make images on a page disappear when the screen size shrinks, like to a phone screen size, without Javascript? If not, it looks like I need to redesign the entire page without images??

Cheers for any help
Robert

It doesn’t look that bad at all, and I don’t think you need to start over. You can if you want the practice or want to do a totally different design, but this page is a great start.

Maybe you are just tired of working on this project and feeling a bit stuck with the current design? It can be useful to take a break for a few days and work on something else. When you come back to this one you will have fresh eyes and new ideas.

1. I think it depends on the person. Maybe a good approach is to do the basic requirements while you are just starting off now and then going back to improve the design when you have more skills later.

2. Yes, you can make things disappear when the screen size is small with a media query and display: none
    Anyways you should make the images responsive because they are too big for even my laptop screen.

1 Like

Thanks your comments help a bunch, esp part about being tired of working on project. Will work on responsive images before leaving it.

Glad to help. :slight_smile:
If you need help making them responsive you can post questions here too.

1 Like