Restaurant-Survey Form

@ConnerOw1115 Wrap your text with spoiler tags, like this: [spoiler]This will be blurred[/spoiler]

@shwetapatel3591 Using that would be pretty complicated, putting style and script tags in your post. You can also select your text and click the gear, and click ā€œBlur Spoilerā€. That will wrap the text in the spoiler tags. Also, just opacity wouldnā€™t do it. You would mainly need filter: blur(1px or 2px). Hereā€™s a pen I made trying to reproduce it: https://codepen.io/phpdude/pen/PvLWLz

Noticed some issues (atleast from my sideā€¦)

1: ā€œRestaurant-Survey Formā€ block is with different colors (black/light yellow).
(even background image donā€™t have such palette)

2: If i check website on computer, text string is very wideā€¦ Thatā€™s reason i donā€™t like how last word ā€˜commentsā€™ is on separate line.

3: I think you should add dotted line or more space between zonesā€¦

• Info about client
  • Info about restaurant
  • More information

4: You set email required, but if im 70 old and i donā€™t have such thingā€¦

5: Fill form is huge, but radio and checkbox so tiny, i canā€™t even see what i selectedā€¦

6: Maybe not so huge issue, but email,name,age inputs centered, but not dropdown and radio selections

7: Textarea is very close too ā€˜Otherā€™ ā€¦ So maybe i need to fill that after i select ā€˜Otherā€™?

8: Textarea should be with min-height :slight_smile:

9: Button hover color looks strange

1 Like

@pastuh Thank you for your suggestions. I will try to solve the issues.

1 Like

I can help if needed :slight_smile:

@Steffan153 Thanks. I will ask you if I need your help.

1 Like

For a color picker, Google for ā€œcolor pickerā€ and Google will give you its own.

1 Like

You can make radio and check boxes bigger, with transform: scale(1.5 or whatever scaling point); thatā€™s almost the only one you can use to customize those things

1 Like

@shwetapatel3591 Hereā€™s a fork I made with all the suggestions applied (except not the email required one, because in the tests it says the email needs to be required), and I also improved your setup so that if you want to change your main text color or background color, you can just change the CSS variables at the top: https://codepen.io/phpdude/pen/WBqbwx
Feel free to adjust the colors around :slightly_smiling_face: :rainbow:

Good job, does good on small screens too.

@Steffan153 It looks good. I appreciate your help and guidelines. :+1:

@IAmRC1 Thank you so much for your feedback.

Hi Shweta, your project only deals with ā€œRestaurant Surveyā€.

The project that Iā€™m building will deal with ā€œevery business needā€ and for ā€œevery type of businessā€, too much and too sensitive to mention publicly.

Would you or any other members like to join my project?

@percy Yes, I will join your project.

OK, would you like to give me your email address? Or you could email me at david dot wildermoth at yandex dot com

Your form looks good to me. I wouldnā€™t use a cursive font because they are hard to read for a lot of people. If you have to use a cursive font, try to find one that is a little more spaced-out (kerned). Just a thought.

@geekysmurf Thank you so much for the feedback. I will try to use Kerned fonts next time.