Review for Survey Form Project

Hey guys, just completed my survey form project, i would like to get feedback on this.
Thanks.

Looks neat.
For improvement, I would suggest adding labels for the radio buttons and check-boxes, so that users can click on the text to select the options.

I would also limit the amount of text that can be entered in the text-area to prevent people from submiting a 750 pages essay for comment. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool. Love the color scheme. Make the green and blue colors darker. Now, it’s hard to read.

The page is nice but as you have used bootstrap why not taking advantage of all their grid system classes?

Look at this code you have in html:

<div class="row">
   <div class="col-lg-2 col-md-3 col-sm-3"> </div>
   <div class="col-lg-8 col-md-6 col-sm-6" id="form-div">
           <!-- your form code here -->
   </div>
   <div class="col-lg-2 col-md-3 col-sm-3"> </div>
</div>

and then read their documentation here to see how you can get rid off the two unnecessary <div class="col-lg-2 col-md-3 col-sm-3"> </div>

Cool observations…will work on that. Thanks Ed

Thanks @b3u for pointing that out…didn’t really take note of it.

:sweat_smile:
Lazy me. I actually used bootstrap to make use of their button class, which i could have just done myself. Thanks tho :+1:

In coding don’t be lazy, be practical. Why loading an entire framework just to have a button styled?

I realize that now, and would correct it. Thanks for the feedback.

Looks neat and to the point, but agree with EdMagal better limit the amount of the text. Here is the british essay writers review where you can read and check solutions for you. With the service, you will be more confident in your documents. They do their work to help you to get professional documents. Have you ever tried the service?