Check out My Free WordPress Backup/Restore Plugin for Bloggers in 2019

Hi guys,

I hope my first message here comes across more helpful than bothering.

My friends and I have recently launched a WordPress backup plugin - WPvivid Backup/Restore.

It contains pretty much all the basic features that you’ll need to backup/restore you site and is fairly easy to use. And most important, it’s completely free(free update and support).

We made it because we’ve realized that there’s still a growing need for the easier and more affordable backup solutions in WordPress community, we hope our plugin can give people a hand.

Please check it out at WordPress’ plugin repository.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Joe

2 Likes

Is it available to download the backup logs?

Hi Zoomzoom,
WPvivid backup/Restore does not include a feature of downloading backup logs, only the full access to view the thorough backup and restore logs. Because there is very little chance you will need to download backup logs rather than viewing them directly.
However, you can download the relevant information (website info and error logs) to your PC when encountering errors, and send the file to our support team to help quickly diagnose and resolve the issues.
Let me know if you have any further concerns!

It seems neat from description!
Seems there’re already a number of backup plugins in the market, why did you want to introduce a new one?

1 Like

Hi Liam,

You’ll find the plugin is just amazing as you explore it, because it is the only free plugin that provides cloud backup with no limit on size of update.

That’s also why I decided to develop a new backup plugin for WordPress, which should include all the basic feature a blogger will need to make regular backups for their site, for free!

Let me know if you have any further concerns.

Hi guys, as said, now we’ve add free support for Google Drive, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive cloud storage, check it out here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wpvivid-backuprestore/