Review my Survey-Form code

Review my Survey-Form code

Please have a look and give me genuine review :relaxed:. Here’s my link.

1 Like
  • The page looks okay, none of your inputs have a required attribute but that isnt too important. You have an extra equals sign in line 1

<h1 id==“title”>Survey Form For Front-end Technology</h1>

• the max width on your media query should be increased because when i make the page a little bigger than that your inputs go out of its container

• your currentRole label doesnt have an input with the same id. im guessing your select element with a class of dropdown was supposed to have the currentRole id

• You might want to look into setting the resize property of your textarea to ‘vertical’

thats all i can think of for now, good luck :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for your review bro.Please check and tell me now the review. I stuck on your last point. How to fix this. :no_mouth:

I just had a look at it on your codepen and it looks okay. my last point was talking about your textarea, you should include a ‘resize: vertical’ in your input-field class selector so it looks like this

.input-field
{
height: 50px;
width: 280px;
padding: 5px;
margin: 10px;
border: 1px solid #c0c0c0;
border-radius: 5px;
resize: vertical;
}

without that, your textarea can be extended to out of its container and it looks like this

I added resize property to vertical but no change. Please check now and tell me how to fix it.:roll_eyes:

Not sure what you’re talking about because it looks pretty normal

Please reheck my whole code once and responsiveness of my page. Tell me anything missing??

Would be very helpful to me. Thanks.:hugs:

I cant find anything missing. Code and responsiveness look good !

1 Like

Thankyou @SALTx :kissing_heart:

Neat and clean, like it!

1 Like

It looks very good I like it.

1 Like