Summary of what this course teaches you:
The following concepts are taught in this course,
- Arrays, functions, conditionals, loops, mathematical / comparison operators.
- Objects, Strings, Dates, and Numbers
- Basics of jQuery
What I liked:
What I didn’t like:
- Rather than writing out an HTML Document the person copies the source code of example.com from a browser into Notepad++ - it gave the course a bad impression to me from the start.
- The Stackskills Website would often freeze on me, and I’d have to close and reopen the tab to continue the course.
- Often the teacher would type html attributes without including the quote marks around them.
- The coding exercises are in a .rar file hosted on some random file host, it might just be that Stackskills will only host video/text content but not files, it seems a bit sketchy to me. The files look ok though. (nothing that appears to be malware after decompression).
Would I recommend this course to a friend?
If you are interested in saving money / getting the full bundle view this link, https://store.boingboing.net/sales/pwyw-learn-to-code-2017-google-go.
Link to course: