RPG Game NodeJS

Just a few thoughts: I got lost pretty easily on the dashboard. Anyway we can make the different environments (market, arena, etc…) more apparent? Like a three column call to action above the fold. Also, the fighting aspect is a tad bit tedious. Wouldn’t it be better to have the players automatically fight each other?

Other than that, this has a lot of potential and looks very clean :slight_smile: keep up the good work!

1 Like

I like your idea about auto fighting! Definetely going right now to code this. BTW what do you mean by saying three colum call to action above fold ? Thank you for your reply! Motivates me more :slight_smile:

Added auto fight :slight_smile:

Like instead of having the arena button inside a side panel with details, why not have it in the center top panel? And make it bolder and larger?

That way it’s apparent to the player that this is where I go to start playing.

But there is arena button in top panel. I will probably change arena button color :slight_smile:

Fixed more bugs added revive function. You can check the game here for now: https://mystery-of-dungeons.herokuapp.com/

I tried it out and am currently the third best player.
The achievments don’t work. like when I win 30 battles, a pop up window says that I get 300 gold. I pressed close, but I didn’t get any gold.

If you want to find a Mod Game version, you can not ignore Happyandroid, when I see a lot of Mod Apk applications are shared here.

LOL, this game reminded me of RPG battle. :smiley:
Classic!!

Though I do see a flaw.
The stats scaling seem to be unaffected in battle. A character with 30 str does the same damage as one with 40 str + a weapon.