Run test button doesnt work

Tell us what’s happening:

Hello I just started freecodecamp and my run test button either doesn’t work or im not passing the very first test. Can somebody tell me what is wrong?

Your code so far

<h1>Hello World</h1>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/64.0.3282.140 Safari/537.36 Edge/17.17134.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/say-hello-to-html-elements

If you are in IE, then it is possible that it won’t work, try different browser, chrome would be first choice, if it did not go well, try clearing the cache refresh the browser and try again

1 Like

It’s not working in IE or Edge for me but does work in FireFox and Chrome. I’d suggest using one of the last two browsers to work with FCC. If you’re already doing so, open the developer tools (Ctrl-Shift-I in FireFox and Chrome) and look at the output in the console to see if any error messages are there.

I am using firefox now, it works. Thanks

Kindly, your code looks fine, try downloading chrome or the latest version of IE i recommend for the freeCode tests… thank you.