"Sass: Apply a Style Until a Condition is Met with @while" can't be completed with Chrome default settings

Cannot be completed with default Chrome settings:

It doesn’t pass test: “Your .text-1 class should have a font-size of 5px.”
It’s because Chrome has “minimum font size” setting which is 6px by default. So, Chrome renders 5px text as 6px and getComputedStyle functions returns 6px as well.

Setting miminum font size in chrome settings helps to complete, but it’s not obvious solution.

Either fix this test to accept 6px as well, or write about this Chrome setting somewhere in task description, so user won’t wonder what’s wrong with his code and will use another browser or change setting.

Thanks.

While I have seen this issue pop up a couple times for some users, but for most this setting is not turned on. I believe that there is an OS setting that some people enable which turns this flag on (at least with apple products).

I guess some browsers use this feature too, but in Chrome it’s configurable from settings, but in some other browsers it may be completely hidden from user.
Here is my codepen for quick testing: pen/GLzYPy (can’t post full URLs here)

I’m not saying that I don’t believe it is happening to you. All I am saying is that it does not happen to all, or even most, people. I’m pretty sure that it is a result of a device setting.

If you don’t want to fix, maybe you care to add this info to description about failing first test on some browsers? Because user will spend a lot of time figuring out what’s wrong with HIS code, when actually his code is correct and the real problem is in YOUR tests which fail under certain conditions and don’t respect certain browser settings. And making user to spend his time to debug your bugs is simply disrespect to him.