Second Kitty Ipsum paragraph

Tell us what’s happening:

So I don’t know what I am doing wrong. I added the new kitty Ipsum paragraph and also added the opening “main” tag and closing “main” tag. And as far as I can tell it looks like the video yet I keep getting told is not right. It keeps saying all my paragraphs need elements as children? are not the opening and closing p’s the elements? It also says my closing tag should be after my second paragraph and as far as I can tell it is. Can you tell me what is wrong?

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<main>
<p> Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch  scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched. </p>
<main/>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/11.1.2 Safari/605.1.15.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/introduction-to-html5-elements

Only one of your p element is a child of the main element , but you are asked to wrap both p elements in a main element

Ignore that video

both p tags have to be inside your main tags