Seeking campers for a TRY-PAIR-PROGRAMMING FESTIVAL

Just wanted to say if anyone is just starting Game of Life or the dungeon crawler, I’d be happy to work with them.

2 Likes

Yes I am happy to pair program. I am at +0 GMT (London) and can be available during the day Saturday 5th. :slight_smile:

Happy to help people with the algorithms. I have done them all.
I am currently on Pomodoro clock but haven’t done Twitch TV yet.

Note: I have looked ahead at React and Node JS.
Note2: My preferred collaboration tool is Google hangout and/or JS Fiddle.

1 Like

Hi,

I would like to join the Try-Pair-Programming-Festival.

I am working on the back-end API projects.

My time zone is Atlantic Standard Time (AST) which is (EST + 1). I am available between 8am EST and 8pm EST.

Nigel C

1 Like

I’m in!

Timezone: UTC−05:00 (EST)
Schedule is flexible for the most part this weekend.
Currently at the advanced FE projects. Just finished the calculator.

1 Like

Awesome thanks for the info @JohnnyBizzel , as well as the extra notes! Definitely will be useful when I coordinate the pairs :grin::pear::pear:

I want to join.

I’m on basic algorithms, truncate a string.

My time zone is central time zone.

I’m usually free before 4pm.

1 Like

HI all,

I am in the Pacific Time zone and am working on the wikipedia viewer and the intermediate algorithms (I have finished about half.)

I am available in the afternoon/evening Sunday. Thanks for your help with all this @tropicalchancer!

1 Like

I am in central time u.s. I think UTC - 5. Currently working on the backend, but could use some front-end practice, weekend is wide open. Thanks.

1 Like

Even though I’m busy this weekend, I just want to go on record saying this is an awesome idea and I’d love to see it be regular, e.g. monthly! I’m posting this thread to my local FCC Facebook group.

4 Likes

Good idea, although we have a lot of people from many timezones, that can be tricky. But I’d be down to pairing :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would certainly like a reliable persistent pair programming partner to study with. Eastern US time zone, for this weekend I’m available Sat, 2:30 p.m. - 10 p.m. Sun 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. I can work around my schedule so we can make it work, that said, google hangout, yes? Yesterday, I was in the middle of working on Add Rounded Corners with a Border Radius. Thank you!

1 Like

I’m up for it. GMT London time here. Pair any time between 10am to 8pm. I’m about half way complete with Simon Game.

1 Like

Hello there,

Currently I am in “Intermediate Front End Development Projects”. Currently I am trying to built the “Random Quote Machine”. My timezone is Indian Standard Timezone IST (UTC+05:30). I am ready to pair Friday- 10PM to 2AM, Saturday- 10PM to 2AM and Sunday- 11AM to 2AM(Monday).

1 Like

Hi!
Timezone: EST
I’m in the CSS section, just a beginner!
Free anytime this weekend!
Thanks!

1 Like

Where do i sign up!!! I’m in need of a mentor; this sounds like a great way for me to pair up with someone who can show me the basic skills of JavaScript. I too think it’s a great idea, and hope to see more ways we can pair up like this.

1 Like

Im in NW U.S. im free Saturday from 12pm-1am

1 Like

im on the twitch tv app

1 Like

Sweet, this is a great idea!

Timezone: GMT (UTC+0) London
Availability: Sunday 6th November 10am onwards
FCC Level: jQuery

I’m still a novice, but I’m always up for a challenge and I love working with creative people.

1 Like

I’m interested in doing this on Sunday eastern time from 4pm-8pm eastern time. I am new to FCC and on the HTML CSS however I know some JavaScript too
I’m down for challenges or whatever.
Things I need help with are
-positioning elements on a page exactly where I want them efficiently
-using jquery to use JavaScript more efficiently

1 Like

Hello there.
I’m also curious about joining this event.

Details;
1)Time zone:Indian Standard time(UTC +05:30)
2)My free time:After 5pm
3)Progress on FCC Map:I’ve completed half of basic javascript challenges.

I would be happy to work with api.

1 Like