Small Business - Static Website Project

Small Business - Static Website Project

Hello everyone. I am looking for feedback on my project at the following link. The site is fully responsive and should have no visual errors on mobile, tablet, or desktop. The main areas of feedback I am looking for are what I can do to improve the design elements of the site, as it feels very bare and basic. I want to keep it professional, simple, and clean, but I’m not very satisfied with my color choices or “empty” feeling content at the moment.

https://jbc-manufacturing-test.000webhostapp.com/index.html

You can give some padding or margin to your Navigation content specifically from bottom side it will give nice look :slightly_smiling_face:

Overall I looks nice,

The navbar need improvement, as ashush04 said a padding in the bottom could work, also maybe a gray shade that makes a better contrast with the company colors for the navbar.

As I increase the text size the navbar items (and other things) start to get wonky. If you don’t know what I am referring to, using Firefox, go to the View -> Zoom menu item and activate ‘Zoom Text Only’. While holding down the Ctrl key start scrolling the middle mouse button to make the text bigger. Moral of the story is, you shouldn’t use pixels to set widths/heights.

Basically, you should never assume what text size the user is going to be viewing your page with and you should make sure that it plays nice with much bigger sizes.

It was very interesting to read. thanks

Added some spacing to the bottom and reworked the overall header spacing for mobile and desktop. Thank you!

I adjusted the padding and lightened the grey shading as well to provide some more contrast. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like