[solved] couldn't center btn-group in Bootstrap4

Are there any more things I can clear up? It’s about time for me to get to bed before I turn into a pumpkin.

LMAO!!! that’s too funny. aw man I really needed that.
What is flex anyway?
Is it Bootsterap4’s new container system?

Oh go on ahead an hit the hay man!! thanks so much for your help dude.
Like for real, I was so frustrated. It’s nice to have a forum where someone is always there for me.
ttyl

Flex box (afaik) is part of CSS3. I’d look into it, it’s pretty cool. It’s in the FCC beta, but not in the current release. It’s saved me a lot of headaches and doesn’t take long to get a hang of. Just spend an hour with some youtube videos.

Every time I get frustrated, I repeat the mantra “job security, job security, …” If this were easy, everyone would do it and it would pay minimum wage.

Seriously, I have some pecan sandies and some milk to finish. We’ve got you back on track, but any last minute questions?

1 Like

no I’m ok. Thanks for all the help!

OK then, time for bed.

Let us know if you have anymore questions.

This gave me a little boost. I was getting frustrated trying to add redux to a React Native app. But 6 months ago I was having the same difficulties you are. Don’t worry, pretty soon you’ll be answering questions like these and moving on to other frustrating topics. That’s how it woks.

And you still need to fix line 5 of the HTML - take out the first =.

Cya.

1 Like

here’s one for you guys before I go to sleep.

I think I got the grid system figured out now (check my blockquote action). but I wana know how @Leo was able to get nice white lines next to his blockquote but mine looks crappy?
Myb something in his CSS but I can’t see it. I’m not asking allot :frowning: just a couple white line…

• I plan on applying some css ltr

I think that blockquote thing is part of bootstrap. You can achieve the same effect by applying a border-left: 5px solid #eee; to those blockquotes. That should do it.

1 Like