Stuck on kitty ipsum text!?

Stuck on kitty ipsum text!?

Tell us what’s happening:
Hey I’ve tried different varients with this but I’ve become a bit stuck mainly because when I run test I dont actually understand what the feed back means, basically its just telling me " The main element should have two paragraph elements as children." I dont know what that means? also i cheated and I’ve watched the video, I basically wound up copying everything in the video except from indenting the paragraph which i cant seem to be able to do all in one go as shown in the video, i have to do each line of wording seperately but thats not whats shown on the video. Can someone tell me what I’m doing wrong and also explain what the feedback means?

thanks in advance!

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<p>
<main>
<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched the sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink luffy fur catnip scratched. </p>
</main>
</p>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.98 Safari/537.36.

A “child” element is an element inside another (the “parent”)

<someElement>
I am a parent with two children
    <otherElement> I am child1</otherElement>
    <anotherElement> I am child2</anotherElement>
</someElement>

Your code is out of order
You have:

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p> <!--NOT INSIDE MAIN-->
<p><!--NOT NEEDED-->
<main>
<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched the sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink luffy fur catnip scratched. </p>
</main>
</p>

Should be:

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<main>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

</main>

right ok Ive got it now thank you!

no problem
happy coding