Suggestion for the Title Case algorithm guide

Hello,

Not sure if this is the right place to post but I just got some excellent help from some members on the forum with a challenge I was stuck on. The “Title Case a Sentence Algorithm” beginner.

The beginner solution on the Get a Hint page really threw me for a loop. It introduces a few new things that arent too easy to get explained. Also, I don’t know if they are very important to achieve what the challenge wants you to learn.

I just wanted to suggest updating or removing it. The intermediate solution is a lot easier to follow.

Just wanted to put that out there. If there is a better place to post this please let me know.

I have swapped the “beginner” and “intermediate” solutions.

1 Like

lol, i noticed. I was confused for a minute. I work in an environment where any change takes A LOT longer to happen. Not use to this level of efficiency.

1 Like

Response time in the forums is crazy fast. I think @QuincyLarson posted a statistic a while back that most questions had a response within an hour or something wild like that. There are almost always a couple mods lurking around too. You’ll get to know some familiar “faces”.

2 Likes