Survey Form Challenge Walkthrough (feedback is appreciated)

Dear great FCC developers :sunglasses:,

This is my honor :metal: :star_struck: to share my very first contributing article about survey form challenge you great programmers take.

After signing up here (FCC forum), I reviewed many #project-feedback posts, and most of them were about survey form challenge.

I would say most of the works have some very common small issues about layouting, and I just mention them for each great developer.

I just decided to place all of these common issues and suggestion with a blog(thanks blogger for that), and share with you great friends here.

I would like to find another good free time(becasue it really got some notable time), and do more article about more common subjects we would talk and help each other.

Special thanks to this great community, contributors, developers, and specially @QuincyLarson to made and keep this great place live for people help people. Really appreciate it.

I would like ask every single great developer here, to read and feedback about this article.
Thank you so much.

Happy programming :coffee::sunglasses::+1:

Article Link:

7 Likes

I am saving this link to my favorites for all future layout problems. this is awesome, thanks so much for making this because it is one thing that I am struggling to grasp right now.

1 Like

Thank you so much dear Steve, really appreciate it.

So happy you could find it useful. My honor to help people are trying programming.

I try to keep it up, and updated. Any feedback is appreciated too.

Later I hope I could start more walkthrough for you all great people coding.

Keep goin on great work.

This is very useful, thank you for taking the time to write it! Very clearly written, Iā€™d love to read some more articles in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind words. Iā€™m so happy you could find it helpful.
I would start more posts soon of course.

You are the one had very great progress on your work indeed. Keep goin on great work, happy programming.

you are awesome man ,thank you so very much. :heart:

1 Like