Survey Form project - critique

I finished the Survey Form project. Please let me know if you have critiques, suggestions, etc.

Link: https://codepen.io/keithstubbs/pen/vYByamE

Thanks!

Looks very nice. Very clean.

1 Like

Just realized the logo is getting cut off when viewed on my mobile device. I’ll take a look at this.

Hi @keithstubbs, nice looking form. Just a couple of suggestions;

• make your labels clickable, not just the radio buttons and checkboxes
  • change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
  • try to not use the <br> tag. Use margin and/or padding in CSS instead

This is not necessary but I think it may look better if you put your ‘order type’ in a fieldset too. Just to keep with the flow with the rest of the page. Although maybe you tried it and didn’t like it.

@Roma thank you very much for your review and tips. I have made revisions based on your suggestions. Placing the order type in a fieldset looks great!

I am having some problems with the form inputs when testing the site on my iPhone (using Safari on iPhone SE). Once I type in the name and email, the site freezes and I am unable to scroll down further. I tried skipping the name and email fields and entering in the number of eggs, and when I tap on the field the site scrolls to the top and freezes again. One of my friends tested the site on his phone (later version iPhone on Safari) and had no issues. Is anyone else experiencing this when viewing on mobile?

Tested on my iphone. It also froze at that point for me until I double clicked so that it zoomed out. Then it scrolls fine.

@Tess Thanks! I tried double-tapping, but that didn’t seem to work on my end. Hmm.