Survey Form Project- Feedback Please!

Hi again!
I have finished my Survey Form Project. :tada:

I’m waiting for your comments about design and code.

Have a nice day!! :grin:

2 Likes

Looks solid Ricardo, nice job!

1 Like

@verv0eren Oh yes, all the tests pass, but is not the only important goal for me. :sweat_smile:
I want to read about your point of view about my design and code to improve my developer skills :grin:

In terms of code, there are not a lot of code for starters :slight_smile: But everything looks quite professional: the use of CSS variables, the form-group name for classes shows that you know some stuff :slight_smile:

Design-wise, I’m not sure about background, I would just var(--primary-color) it to be honest. Also couple general UX tips:

1. If you introduce border-radius try to be consistent
button {
  border-radius: 6px;
}
  1. Decrease contrast of all non-essential elements, so user sees only what he needs to see
fieldset {
  border: 1px solid #dadbdf;
  border-radius: 3px;
}
  1. User shall not resize textarea horizontally:
textarea {
  resize: vertical;
}
1 Like

Me ha gustado mucho tu proyecto @ricardoantonio, felicitaciones!:clap::clap:

El código se ve muy limpio y bien organizado. Y el diseño me parece muy acertado, completamente al servicio del propósito de la página. Como detalle (muy pequeño) lo único que hecho en falta es algún efecto visual, aunque sea sutil, para el botón Enviar en hover.

Excelente trabajo, ánimos y adelante!:keyboard::muscle:

1 Like

Thank you guys!!
I made all the changes that you suggested to me.

@snigo thanks for your UX tips, they really helpful. :nerd_face: :notebook: What do you think about the background now?

@MartaFagundez Gracias!, qué bueno es encontrar más gente que hable español, mi inglés es pésimo y me cuesta entender lo que algunos me escriben. Saludos! :smile:

1 Like

Wow! Ha quedado genial, felicitaciones!
El cambio en el fondo ha sido muy beneficioso también :ok_hand:

1 Like