Survey Form user stories

Hi all.
Can someone have a look at my Survey Form and let me know if it fulfills ALL the user stories.

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Andreia.
You can test your project automatically.
Just go there FCC Survey Form - Codepen and click at the top of window on the “Fork” button. After you do that you can see at the left top corner of window “burger” (three lines). Click on them and you’ll see a test button.
So now you can change FCC HTML and CSS and press “Test” button. And you’ll see what user story you didn’t do.

Nice flying UFO;)
I hope this helped.

1 Like

I know what you mean, but when I press Fork the “three Lines” don’t appear. I can see them on if I’m on other people’s pens.
Also it is “fullfil” in England :wink:

Scary! UFO! OH MY GOOD.

Good job!

1 Like

Try opening your project’s JS settings, then paste

https://gitcdn.link/repo/freeCodeCamp/testable-projects-fcc/master/build/bundle.js

in the external scripts part.

1 Like

Ok. I don’t know why is this happen but 5,6,8,9,10,11,12,16 items of user story you need to fix.

hummm, that doesn’t sound right lol

Ok. I’forked it to my own account. You can see your project test for a while
Your project test

1 Like

oh thanks. I have no idea what all of that mean. :rofl:

what exactly you don’t understand?
For example.
5.Inside the form element, I am required to enter an email in a field with id=“email”.
Go to your form element and add to your input element where people fill in their email address id=“email”.

oh yes I see that. But story 6 is showing error, but there’s an invalid format error.

Also what I am trying to do is that both validation error for name and email show. I did it before and it was working but continued to show errors. :confused: :confused:

Your code is
<input id=“E-mail” name=“E-mail” type=“text” placeholder=“E-mail” required pattern="[0-9]{10}" value="" title=“This is an error message”>

Your id is E-mail and you need id email. It is case sensetive.

1 Like

Story 6 is showing an error because your input email field has type=“text”. For HTML5 validation you need to use type=“email”.

1 Like

Done and all user stories check out :blush:

Thank you for your help and feedback.

I’ll be back with more questions :wink:

You’re welcome.
You can send me a private message if you need help. I’ll answer you as soon as I can.

Happy coding.

1 Like

Hello ,
Total novice here. This is my first post to a forum of any kind even.
I can’t pass #10 I have stepped away and come back but cannot figure out what is wrong. My pen is just a basic outline to tick the boxes at this point so it’s not pretty. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank You :blush: my code pen](https://codepen.io/christieBaker/pen/XyOVPj)

I know its 6 months after you posted this but man, I couldn’t figure out what I was doing wrong for the longest! Thank you for this comment! :+1: