Survey Page - Annual Naughty or Nice Survey

I love your survey!!! Very pretty theme, great layout. every time i see someone else’s project I just want to burn mine lol XD

Thank you for the compliments! I’m actually on a bit of a hiatus because of school. Although, with comments like these you are motivating me to push myself to try and continue coding a couple hours a day. :slight_smile: I’ll be working on my product landing page soon. I’ll definitely give a ping when it’s done. Thanks again!

Lol, I always say the same about mine when I look at other peoples work. We are our harshest critics! :smile:

I understand. I have to go back over the lesson because I’ve been away so long.

I am really looking forward to starting the javascript project.

What are you going to school for?

1 Like

I’m just going back to brush up on some of the things I’m not that strong at. I also took a couple programming courses to bring a little more structure in my life. Who knows maybe I’ll get into CS. :hear_no_evil:

When I was in college it was very difficult to decide on a major. I took 1 programming class because it was a requirement. Turns out I loved it and decided to major in computer science. It’s a lot of work, but if you love it stick with it.

1 Like