Survey Page Jitter

I’m not sure if this is the correct place to ask this question, please move if necessary.

When auto-complete populates on the name & email field it forces the next section down about 3 pixels creating some distracting jitter. Is there a way that I can prevent this with CSS.
Here is the site.

Any feedback would be very helpful as I haven’t had any luck with Google.

I wasn’t able to replicate your problem. There is a chance that it might be system specific. Try using the feature on different systems and browsers. If the problem still persists, I’ll try to help you out.

@AdityaVT

I was able to replicate this issue on multiple PCs that were using the lastest version of Chrome. I was not able to replicate the bug in Firefox or on mobile. So it appears that it might be an issue with Chrome.

Here are a few pics to “hopefully” show what I am seeing.
Before scrolling the dropdown:

After scrolling the dropdown:

You can see the after an option is active in the dropdown the gap between the dropdown and field is removed and what you can’t see is that the next div “what is your age” is pushed down about 3 pixels

Again, I wasn’t able to replicate the issue on my system, even while using chrome. If there were any changes, they weren’t apparent or noticeable. Your project is great, and if the only issue is the one you mentioned then there is no need to dwell much on it. Sometimes, it may be an error within the browser itself, which may get fixed in the next update.

@AdityaVT

I appreciate your feedback and thank you for your help.

1 Like

Also cant recreate the issue here, using chrome as well. Nice survey though man. Has a nice clean design to it, and responsive as well!

@logancollman

I appreciate the feedback. The problem might be on my end, i’ll uninstall and reinstall my browser to see if it rectifies the problem.