Survey page – looking for feedback :)

Hi CodeCampers,

I’m done with my submission for the second web design project; the survey page. Click here to check it out!

Since I’m a complete beginner, I would be very grateful for any constructive criticism and suggestions you may have (particularly about the code).

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

I really like the design. The only thing I saw that might need attention is your radio selectors on a smaller screen; they just get a bit out of line. Otherwise, your code makes sense to me (also a beginner), and I think it looks great! Good work :smile:
57%20AM

1 Like

Thanks so much for the feedback! :slight_smile:

I see what you mean about the radio buttons. Do you (or anyone on the thread) have any suggestions how that could be fixed? I have an inkling that it’s to do with flexboxes in CSS but no idea how what to do practically. :sweat_smile:

Haha well, I’m not sure I’m qualified to offer advice, but I did find a solution. I had to tinker with the last media query. I don’t want to spoil it for you if you prefer to work it out on your own, but I also don’t mind sharing the solution if you’re really stuck (or just over it haha).

38%20PM