Survey Project - Skateboarding Survey

I think I’m putting the finishing touches on this one.
I tried to focus a lot on using flex box which was a little challenging. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

https://codepen.io/tictaks/full/eYYzjaE

1 Like

Hi :wave:

Really like the look of the page :+1:

Only suggestion I have is for using Codepen, everything that would normally go in the head section doesn’t actually go in to HTML editor. Instead go to Settings > HTML > and you will see Stuff for head.

Great job and happy coding

Awesome job :star_struck: Great design, everything is responsive, intuitive and clean. I don’t know if you were the one doing the little skateboard drawing images, if so - kudos. Overall, I don’t tend to rave that much, but in this case I’ve got to say - amazing job on this one! :smiley:

Cool, thank you for the tips.

Thank you very much! Yes, that was me. I have some experience with Illustrator :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi @swoodo, your page looks good. Some things you may want to revisit;

• codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
    • You have a few issues in HTML and CSS that you should clean up (Don’t worry about the ‘cols’ and ‘rows’ attributes. codepen’s validator isn’t correct on that one)

As mentioned previously,

• codepen only expects the code you’d put within the <body> </body> tags in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to <head> click on the ‘Settings’ button and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.