Tech Doc Project Help

Hi everyone !

Firstly I want to say how thankfull I am for this community ! I love everything you guys are and do !

While working through the technical documentation project, I got stuck on User Story #10 , which states: " Additionally, the navbar should contain link ( a ) elements with the class of nav-link . There should be one for every element with the class main-section ."

Links work, the class is present, but this error seems to keep popping out. I have tried to sort it multiple times, looked trough the code, changed a few things around, but I am obviously missing something important and I don’t understand where I am going wrong. Your help will be much appreciated !

Here is the link for my work : https://martindim90.github.io/martindim90-fccprojects.github.io/tech-doc-page/fcc_tdp.html

Thank you in advance,
Martin

It is because you have two navs. If you remove the class from the mobile nav links you will pass.

You might also want to look into how to make the links land correctly when using the mobile nav links.

It worked ! Thank you for your help and for sharing the link ! Will definately take it into account ! :slight_smile: