Technical Documentation - Need Help~ >_<

Hello!

So… it turns out that I am not passing story#4 & #12 on project 4-Technical Documentation project. It is pretty straight forward and I have looked at my code over and over again about about to pull my hair out. It matches up… Can someone help, please???

Technical Documentation Page Project #4 https://codepen.io/Holly_Muscles/pen/OwvYVE

references:
User Story #4: Each section element with the class of main-section should also have an id that corresponds with the text of each header contained within it. Any spaces should be replaced with underscores (e.g. The section that contains the header “Javascript and Java” should have a corresponding id=“Javascript_and_Java”).

User Story #12: Each element with the class of nav-link should contain text that corresponds to the header text within each section (e.g. if you have a “Hello world” section/header, your navbar should have an element which contains the text “Hello world”).

There is a problem with your HTML structure:

<main id="main-doc">
    <section class="main-section" id="Python_Beginnings">
    <header class="title">Python Beginnings<header>
    <!-- ... -->

Notice that you have to open tags for header and no closing. When I fix those. It passes.

Don’t feel bad. I spend 3 hours yesterday tracking down one little typo in a React Native program. I knew it was going to be something stupid, and it was. It happens. Human brains weren’t designed for this.

BIG virtual hug

You have no idea how relieved I am.

Thank you LOTS!