Please review my technical documentation page for the beta curriculum’s Build a Technical Documentation Page project. This was completed for the technical documentation page deadline of the January 2018 fCC Cohort.
Here are some details of my project:
- Valid HTML, CSS (The CSS validator doesn’t recognize the justify-items property and the CSS Custom Properties (Variables), I guess), and WAVE
- CSS Grid and media queries for fully responsive, mobile-first design
- Uses CSS Custom Properties (Variables)
- No inline styles
- No CSS ID selectors for styling
- Uses semantic HTML - fCC Guide on Semantic HTML
- Passes fCC Beta tests
- Hosted on GitLab Pages
- Includes Favicon
- Uses Modern-Normalize.css
Thank you for your time and input!