Technical Documentation Project Help(Nav bar not working as intended)

Hi,

I’m currently working on finishing up my tecnical documentation page for the HTML course. I am struggling with user story # 14. I tried a couple times with different @media() {} sizes but I think I’m misunderstanding something. As of now I deleted all my CSS so I could start over but I wanted to get some clarification before I dive back in. (I’m aware this project is legit bare bones to pass the tests, I’m not worried about design elements right now, more so my actual coding)

Thanks in Advance!
~George

Technical Documentation Project
Project Solution

You should have some CSS that positions your navbar in such a way that it’s always visible. Your Codepen does not have any CSS at all.

I am well aware it needs the CSS codes to make it work. However as I expressed, i tried it like 8 times and I can’t seem to get it to work no matter what. as i expressed in my orignal post.

As of now I deleted all my CSS so I could start over but I wanted to get some clarification before I dive back in.

I was positing to see if someone had an example of code that works, video, or article on the topic to further help me understand how these CSS codes do what they do. Thanks in advance!