Test not being marked as I progress

Test not being marked as I progress

Tell us what’s happening:
I expected that when I finish each exercise, it will be marked as passed as I proceed to the next by clicking on the “Run test” button.
Or do I need to finish all before all are marked at once?

Thanks.
Mundi Pat

Your code so far

<!--
<h1>Hello World</h1>
-->
<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<!--
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
-->

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/64.0.3282.140 Safari/537.36 Edge/17.17134.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/comment-out-html

Hi @mundipat, welcome to FCC.
Yes, if you pass the lesson, and click on submit and go to next lesson it should get marked automatically. I’m not sure about what is the issue with your curriculum.

Thanks, but I can’t see any submit button. Please advise.
thx

Or do I need to finish all the exercises under the topic:
Introduction to Basic HTML and HTML5,

before the submit button will appear?
When I finish each exercise, I just click on Run the tests , then I click on the curriculum tab, choose a different exercise and continue.

Marking is not ongoing as I expect. Will they all be marked at once?

Thx

You see a mark label on the completed lessons only from the overview page of your curriculum.Click on curriculum in the top right corner . There you can see all the Lessons in a list, the completed one are marked as expected.

User Chrome or Firefox for the curriculum.

you press “Run the tests”, once the tests have finished and you pass them all you get the button “Submit and go to the next lesson”

what appear in the console after you press “run the tests”?

Message on console after clicking Run the Tests each time is : //running tests.

That is all. Just a comment.

Let me try and get back to you. Thanks.

It worked. Thank you very much.