Tests not working properly for CSS topics

I am recently back to FCC after a brief break, and I have realized that for tests that are run, it doesn’t work properly.
For ex. in multiple Applied Visual Design problems, when changes are need to be done in css,
if we write ‘background: red’, the test cases pass, but they don’t if it’s ‘background : red’.
The difference is only that there is a space between the property and the following colon.
Is this already known bug, or is this how it’s going to be from now on…???

2 Likes

I have also noticed some ‘quirks’ to the behaviour of the challenge code-checking algorithms. I’m just living with them as it is too much hassle to report each one…

1 Like

@phoenixabhishek/@hbar1st – I’m experiencing some ‘quirks’ too! For some reason when I got to the ‘Responsive Web Design Principles’ section I can’t get the media queries lesson to pass. I’m doing it correctly and even peeked at the video to see if I was off my rocker. I have no idea how to report it, but really want that certification. Hope these quirks are just temporary and we’ll be back to working smoothly tomorrow.

Good luck, you two! If you have a Twitter handle, share it in the reply and I’ll give you guys a follow.