Thank you FCC! It worked :)

Congratulations, way to go. The number of resume is crazy, but woot woot it all worked out. :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, super inspiring! Glad to see you’re back and sticking with it. What are you working on these days?

It’s good to have you with us.

Yes - it’s all about putting yourself out there. This is a high number of applications, but not unusual. It is to some extent a number’s game.

You might enjoy this article by someone from the freeCodeCamp community who applied to nearly 300 jobs and toward the end, got 8 job offers. Really helpful perspective:

I felt like applying for jobs was more a ritual, to help me consistently evaluate where I was and how I was progressing.

Truth be told, nether of the offers I got were because of a resume, but instead connections from networking and working on projects with experienced devs! Once someone knows you can work, then they will find you a job!

1 Like

Awesome stuff! Congrats on getting the job.

Definetly going to check out Meetup after this.

I’d also check for local slack channels, too!

Thanks for sharing the inspiration and the journey to get there!

1 Like

Congrats and thanks for the inspiration

1 Like

Congratulations on new job and great achievement after tons of hard work

1 Like
Congrats.
And thanks for the inspiration.
1 Like

Thank you for your story, this is inspiring!!!

1 Like

Congratulations! Great story, filled with great advice or at least a pattern of what others should do. Meetups and networking are a big part of it. Way to go!

1 Like

Hey it is Awesome Hope i get a good job also Congratulations and thank you for inspiring

1 Like

Welcome to the community @krishnakakade1999

1 Like