Hi freeCodeCamp people!
I researched & published an extensive resource on the best Udemy courses. I figured it would be useful to the freeCodeCamp community. Here’s a quick summary:
Best General Web Development Courses on Udemy:
- The Complete Web Developer in 2019: Zero to Mastery by Andrei Neagoie
- The Web Developer Bootcamp by Colt Steele
- The Advanced Web Developer Bootcamp by Colt Steele
Best React Courses on Udemy:
- React 16 - The Complete Guide (incl. React Router 4 & Redux) by Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Modern React with Redux by Stephen Grider
- Advanced React and Redux by Stephen Grider
Feel free to click through on the page above for:
- The reasoning for the choices above.
- My selection of the best Udemy courses for: SQL, Python, Android, Java, WordPress & Unity.
- A link to activate $9.99 Udemy site sale: To save you time rooting around for the best deals!
- The top free (or 100% off) Udemy courses that I’m aware of (80+ courses in various subjects).
- Tips to make the most of Udemy
Also, I’d love to see discussion about which are the best Udemy courses from people who’ve taken these or any others that they thought were the best for a particular goal, thanks!
I hope this helps those who weren’t sure where to begin to get started improving their development skills - Good luck!