The Best Udemy Web Development Courses + Top Free Courses

There are many good classes available to get you on your way to a new career in web development. Here is my absolute favorite class so far: The Result-Oriented Web Developer Course

Why I highly recommend it.

1. Course Duration. First of all, this is a complete, step-by-step course containing an unbelievable 47 hours of lectures (HTML5, CSS3, Flexbox, JavaScript, Node.js, MongoDB, etc.). Virtually everything you need to know is hit upon and thoroughly explained. It is a course for anyone from absolute beginners to those who are ready to start building their own projects. There is even a possibility to speed up the videos for those who require a quicker pace.

2. Visuals and Explanations. The explanations are clear, straight to the point and comprehensive. Every topic is well explained but I never feel that my time is being wasted. The visuals/animated slides are awesome and accompany every explanation helping me to keep up and not get lost in the virtual woods.

3. Instructor Support. While I haven’t had many additional questions, when I’ve needed some further support it’s been given quickly and my questions are answered in detail.

4. Boost Your Resume. Learn by doing with 9 major projects to complete, one after every theory section. They are challenging and in my humble opinion, fun. They are also perfect to put on a resume to show a potential employer what I can do. Additionally, there are many extra exercises in the JavaScript and Node.js section. The projects and the additional exercises fill in many of the practical gaps left by more abstract and theoretical courses.

5. Last but not least, this course has a simple, down to earth and easily understandable explanation of HTML, CSS and JavaScript.
    With many good courses out there, there are certainly other options. But for my money, and time, I like this one. All that I need in one place and it doesn’t break the bank.

1 Like