.red-text {
    color: red;
  }

p {
    font-family: Monospace;

}
</style>

<h2 class="red-text">CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p class="red-text">Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>

Your browser information:

Your Browser User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 7.0; Redmi Note 4 Build/NRD90M) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/62.0.3202.84 Mobile Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://www.freecodecamp.org/challenges/set-the-font-family-of-an-element

@Surjodeep

You haven’t expressed what the trouble is.

It looks fine, perhaps try a lower case “m” on monospace.
Wasn’t there a line for font size in the p selector as well setting it to 16px just before this challenge?

It does not hurt to leave the font size in there.

-WWC

I did everything including font-size in p selector and lowercase m too for monospace but nothing seems to work.

What exactly is the issue? Where is the break happening?

@Surjodeep

What sort of device and web browser are you using?

It might be frowned upon but since you shouldn’t be stuck at a point like this for long, here is my code below, copy the entire block to your input window.

<style>
  .red-text {
    color: red;
  }

p {
    font-size: 16px;
    font-family: monospace;
  }
</style>

<h2 class="red-text">CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p class="red-text">Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>

Cheers,
-WWC

1 Like

Thanks guys, it worked out finally.
The code that i typed in was similar to what WWC had posted.
I was having trouble with the online editor.