This is my tribute page, I am really new at this and would love some feedback :)

Imgur prevents codepen from showing images, I’m not able to see the picture of your cat. (If you are able to see it, it is most likely because your browser has cached the image when you looked at it). I would suggest hosting the image somewhere else like postimage.org

Also, your image is not responsive (meaning works on mobile devices). The rest of your text is mostly ok, but your image sticks off the screen.

Notice the scrollbar at the bottom. Try to get it centered in the middle. You might try the Bootstrap class (.img-responsive or .img-fluid if using Bootstrap 4)

Nice work otherwise!

1 Like

Thanks so much, that was super helpful! I switched the host for the pic so it should show up, I am working on the picture

Tina

It’s good, good job. Usually it’s not a good way use important! for some properties, also it’s better put all style in CSS to have whole stuff in one place. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks so much!

Tina

Very nicely done, especially if you’re new to this. You should make use of the CSS tab, and put all the CSS there. It looks better, and easy to edit.

Thanks! That makes sense, lol.

Tina