Tim Burton Tribute Page...I'm Stuck

This is my first project. Not here, but ever. I thought I was getting off to a relatively good start, but now I’m frozen. I am still working on evening out the widths on everything, but aside from that, I am stuck. Any feedback, suggestions, etc., would be greatly appreciated.

https://codepen.io/pattye/full/wxNwdw/

Thank you for your time.

Do you have any questions in particular?

It looks good so far! One thing I noticed is your navbar. It’s stretching vertically far enough that it’s creating scroll view to the right. This is happening because you are giving paddings vertically eventhough it’s width is set to 100%;

You can solve this issue by only giving paddings to top and bottom instead of all around.

Oh my goodness, I’ve been trying to figure out why that was happening, and adjusting everything. As to specific questions, I have so many I don’t even know where to start. I was off to what I thought was a pretty good start, feeling fairly confident, and then I froze. I am just a mess of how do I…? What do I…? and the like. Like so many things, this seemed relatively simple until I was the one doing it. Now I’m frozen with this strange sort of writer’s block unlike anything I’ve experienced before.