Lately I’ve been working on my app and it’s almost complete. However, before I move forward, I did a lot of testing and I have found that there is a time-lag in my timer function.
Here are some articles i’m reading:
I ran into this problem while testing my Pomodoro Clock challenge (which I am turning into a bigger app). So I am now going to have to rewrite my timing function code, because there is quite a large latency that I have noticed.
Maybe I’m getting too deep into it, since it is just a small project, but time is very important, and I think that if I want to do more mathematically intensive projects in the future, getting timing down is important to learn.
Of course, this also makes me want to learn something like Java or C#…