Any tips for a girl, who’s 15 who also has no clue what she’s doing? Since it is her first time wanting to code
- Start here: http://freecodecamp.org
- Take your time
- Celebrate every win, no matter how small
- Learn from every failure, but don’t see YOURSELF as a failure
- Read when you get stuck
- Ask questions when what you read made no sense
- Help others and you’ll learn more
- Go outside at least once a day
- Get enough sleep.
- Be. Awesome.
Welcome to the forum and happy coding!
Aw, I appreciate the fact that you took time out of your day to comment (: But I’m not really into the whole going outside thing or w.e only when it comes to school ofc or when I need something haha. thanks so much!