Tribute page Feedback - Tribute to Robert Forster

Hi , I would love to hear your feedback for my Tribute page.
Thank you in advance!
https://codepen.io/KianGD/pen/QWbVOaw

Hi @KianGD, can’t see your page too well.

• Verify your email in codepen so we can see your page in full view.
  • Remove the word “link” before the test script.
  • On using codepen. codepen only expects the code you’d put within the <body> </body> tags in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to <head> click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator. Just copy your HTML and paste it into the ‘Validate by Direct Input’ tab.
    • Remember, an id must be unique in the document.
    • Consider getting rid of those obsolete elements.
  • The tests are JS and this would normally be placed right before the closing body tag. (In codepen coders just leave it at the top)

As an aside, usually titles in print are (book, movie, etc) shown in italics.

1 Like

Hi Roma
Thank you so much for taking the time and going through my code.
I have to admit that when you replied I just read the first line and until today I thought that your message was robot generated :sweat_smile:

I have been trying to activate my account but there seems to be a problem with it. Today I sent an email, requesting to review it. Fingers crossed I will have it activated soon.

With regards to my code it wasn’t the pleasure reading it back :woozy_face:, it was very messy, Thank you for pointing out the W3 validator, I ran it through and it pointed the issues.

I also changed the section headings to italic. It looks a lot better.
last but not least thank you for pointing out how to use codepen.
I have corrected those issues and resubmitted it. Would you be kind enough to review that again?

Tribute page