Tribute Page for Alan Turing

Tribute Page for Alan Turing

This is my Alan Turing tribute page. Any feedback on the page coding or content would be greatly appreciated.

Alan Turing Tribute Page

Thanks in advance guys.

I really like it, i love the background of the “0 1 0 1”, great read as well… The only suggestion I might make is the caption on the last picture… it seems to get lost with the drop shadow you have… I would maybe try and play with the top padding or margin a bit to separate them a little more… but overall great piece, keep up the work! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback, it’s very much appreciated. I do agree about the drop shadow on the last image, and have fixed it accordingly, by giving it a 10px top-margin. It does look better :slight_smile:

Perfecto much better

I like the way your code is set out. For a beginner it is easy to understand what is going on. Keep it up.

Thank you. I’m glad that you found it easy to follow, I think it is important to lay your code out in an easy to understand format, if at all possible. That way it is easier for others to understand, and if required alter or add to later.

I think I should still comment it more, but when your working it’s an easy thing to overlook, especially as you the code writer knows whats going on. Having said that, I’ve been back to code I wrote only a few months earlier and it’s taken me a while to figure it out, that’s when I wished I’d commented more :slight_smile: