Tribute page - Jacques-Yves Cousteau - Feedback, please

Hello coders!

This is my first project: https://codepen.io/MarinaWebDev/full/LOxOVz
I guess I did it a bit different way…
Any feedback would be much appreciated!

Hi MarinaKey! It loooks great!

1 Like

@MarinaKey This does look great! Your unique design definitely shows that you know what you’re doing and that you didn’t just copy and paste code from other sources. Well done! :slight_smile:

I only noticed a couple things for improvement:

• Inline Styles: Even though using inline styles like style="text-align: right;" and style="font-style:italic; font-size:1.1rem;" work, some argue against them because they go against the Separation of Concerns between content and design. I can tell you’re most likely aware of this already, but it’s one of the things I noticed so I thought I’d mention it here just in case.

• Valid HTML & HTML5 Semantic Elements: Every HTML page needs to have <html>, <head>, and <body> elements (1 | 2). Also, you may want to implement HTML5 sectioning elements in future projects in order to make your code more readable.

That’s all I noticed. The rest looks perfect to me. I’m looking forward to seeing your future projects! :sunny:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your feedback! I will definitely take into consideration all what you have mentioned when I will start doing my next project. :slightly_smiling_face: