Tribute page responsive imaging

I’m having problem with making the img responsively resize on my tribute page this is what i did.

html{
font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif;
}
.image{
max-width: 100%;
height: auto;

}
p{
max-width: 650px;
}
anyone could plz help? its the last step i have to do to complete my tribute page and it’s pretty complicated.

Hey @ejsalga2007,

• Next time you want to showcase a code, use the ` backtick so it is easier for everyone to read.
    See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (``) will also add backticks around text
    The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) will also add backticks around text.

• It would be really helpful when you are asking a question, to provide a link to your project.

• Check the test log, what does it say to do. Because I know this test, it is more likely that it asked you to use the display property;

.image{
display: block;
margin-left: auto;
margin-right: auto;
height: auto;
max-width: 100%;
}
…happy coding

1 Like

Hey @lenoxsystem,

• It’s great that you solved the problem, but we are trying to cut down direct code solutions in the forums. We don’t want people to just come and copy paste your code. We want them to try it themselves. It’s fine to direct them and give them hints. but please don’t give direct code answers.

• Next time you want to showcase a code, use the ``` backtick so it is easier for everyone to read.
    See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
    The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) will also add backticks around text.

1 Like

copy that! sorry :grin:

1 Like