Tribute page ul and li problem my bullet points are way over to the left help?

Tribute page ul and li problem my bullet points are way over to the left help?

codepen.io/papageg/pen/YGyaJE

cant find out what the problem is i can get the bullets moved over but then i getone word per line and cant get just the bullets to start next to the text ived been given websites to explain how to do it but i think i have code that is countering that and i cant figure it out.

havent seen this before so after a bit of googling got this … put a div around your ul …
.container{
width:180px;
margin:0 auto;
text-align:left;

}
so should look like this
//"<\div class=‘container’>
<\ul>
<\li></li>
<\ul>
</div>"
sorry about all the backslashes in the elements … only way i could get it to display … but you should get the layout idea from that.
with above css (eg i called div class container) … width you will have to adjust depending on amount of text in your li
in your ul css then put
ul{
list-style-type: disc;
}
if you mess around with the width amount in the div and add a background color you will be able to see what is happening and get it the way you want
here is a link as well to a repl.it page showing it … found something similar on stackoverflow and just added outer div to see if para centers with text-align center

I think it’s because you’ve put a class of .text-center around everything. Might be better to look at centering divs rather than all your text: http://getbootstrap.com/css/#helper-classes-center

@JohnL3 I as having the same issue regarding the buttons. I used what you had suggested and it worked!