Tribute Page: Up in Jungle with Upton Sinclair

Hallo Everybody,

I`ve just finished the Tribute Page today, like a young and proud father I would like to send my child out in world to meet other sites and places to hear their hilarious joyfulf laughter, their singin in the darkness, and their grief over the same troubled path of at least a million possibililties.

Unfortunately like all loving parents, striken with blindness towards his faults,much more full of kind tenderness towards the fresh newborn life.

https://codepen.io/Ito_Ogami/full/wPpoMR/

Fare thee welll

Hi @Ito_Ogami,

• Do not use lower levels to decrease heading font size:
<h1>Up in the Jungle with Upton Sinclair</h1>
<h3> 1878 Born, Raised and Made</h3>

MDN documentation:
<h1>โ€“<h6>: The HTML Section Heading elements - HTML: HyperText Markup Language | MDN

Do not use lower levels to decrease heading font size: use the CSS font-size property instead.Avoid skipping heading levels: always start from <h1>, next use <h2> and so on.

HTML Standard

h2โ€“h6 elements must not be used to markup subheadings, subtitles, alternative titles and taglines unless intended to be the heading for a new section or subsection. Instead use the markup patterns in the ยง4.13 Common idioms without dedicated elements section of the specification.

Common Idioms
HTML Standard

----
  • line 93, unclosed <ul>
<footer>
  <h5>References:</h5>
  <ul> <!-- here -->

Cheers and happy coding :slight_smile:

Buenas Tardes Diego,

Thank you for you for helpful advice, esspecially in reference to the usage of the h1-h6 elements. I watched a lot of tutorial videos and code templates where the headline elements where used somehow liberately in a non-consecutive way. So my conclusion were that the arrangement of this certain point of structure would be allowed to be chosen freely. But, in terms of SEO optimization, further usage of the code in the future and simply readablity, I understand now the necessesties to meet the approriate HMTL5 guidelines, thanks for the hint.

Yo queria vivir a gustos detras de la cortina de la locura.:wink:

1 Like