Trouble creating a main

This is what I have so far. What am I doing wrong?

CatPhotoApp

Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.

Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.

we can’t see your code. Try to paste it in between two lines with 3 backticks on the top line and the bottom line.
Like this gif:
backticks

CatPhotoApp

Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.

Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.

still can’t see. You need to use back-ticks not apostrophe (not single quote).
should look like this:
```
not ‘’’

CatPhotoApp

‘’'

CatPhotoApp

'''

‘’’

CatPhotoApp

'''
<Main>
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p> 
<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>
</Main>```

Change capital m to small m in the tags you added. Hope this helps.

OMG!!! Now I know I’m clueless. Yes it worked. Thank you very much.

no problem! a lesson learned the hard way is a lesson always remembered!