Trying to use an exported csv file on Prestashop w/ Excel

I was trying to use the csv exported file on Prestashop on Excel.

The problem is the user readability.

I need to have some user readability to be able to work on the csv file using Google Sheets or Excel.
Unfortunately removing the tags won’t get me anywhere because once I’ve finished I’ll have to do an import on PrestaShop to apply the changes to the current version.

Is there any correct way of doing this?

What I tried:

• importing on Google Sheets with a Separator type of ";"
  • Changing the exported csv file extension to .txt, then importing on Google Sheets with a Separator type of ";"
  • Removing all the HTML tags using a Regex on Sublime <\s*[^>]*> (Replacing all the occurrences with a space)

Another Problem: Once I’ve finished I’ll have to do an import on PrestaShop to apply the changes

Don’t know much about Prestashop, but there are loads of paid modules that maybe could help with that?
Also, I found this series of tutorials about importing csv files into prestashop, not sure if helpful though https://support.prestashop.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000637151-8-0-Intro

I had already seen those modules and unfortunately I can’t spend that much money. Importing is indeed the problem but I want to change the csv file for user readability but unfortunately this won’t work once I need to import the file again. I’ll put this on hold hoping to find a solution, otherwise I’ll think about buying it but I don’t think I will.